Small Light House with Breakwater
Visitors in front of Club House
RULES FOR VISITORS January 2020
1. The berths on both sides of this pier are for visitors.
2. An introduction by a member of the club and a prior permission from the commissioner is required.
and cellular phone by english : ０８０−６１２７−３２１０,named commodore Shitsukawa.
and enter this home page bbs.
The number of visitors who can be accommodated is limited by the capacity of the pier.. 3. We are not responsible for damage or destruction of your sailing cruiser due to weather, tide, theft or
The visitor is responsible for any appropriate safety measures, and can
be held liable for damages due to inappropriate actions
4. Mooring here may be refused when a typhoon is approaching.
5. The maximum period of mooring is one
week in principle.
The permissible length of sailing cruiser is 45 feet（13.5m） or less, the width 13feet(4m)or less.
6. You do not need to drop anchor except a strong wind exists or is forecast.
If you do so, drop one alongside of the pier.
7. You can use the water supply (tap water) and electricity connection (100
（Please remove the Electrical plug while leaving our Harbor)
8. When the gate is closed, it locks automatically. Ask the commissioner how to open.
9. Please fill out the Departure form and call the commissioner before you leave.
10. If unable to call before
departure, please call after 8 o’clock in the morning as soon as
practicable and report your next destination.
11. The minimum charge is 300 \ (24 hours).
Please pay the commissioner, or put the payment into the box on the pier with the name of your sailing cruiser.
The charge covers the use of the pier and includes the expenses for the electricity and the water supply.1２.The combustible garbage in a vinyl bag,please put in a big garbage box at side of the pink gate.
Written by 児玉良和/Yoshikazu Kodama